Code of Ethics
Our aim is to:
- Provide the highest possible clean according to relevant Australian standards relating to your service.
- Guarantee all worked performed, and strive always to ensure that your customers are more than satisfied with our services.
- Act and operate your businesses in an honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Act with courtesy towards your customers, and have the utmost respect for them and their property.
- Comply with all local, state and federal government legislations.
- Ensure that you are covered by all appropriate insurance policies for the protection of yourself, your staff and your customers.
- Continually apply yourself to further technical knowledge and qualifications by ongoing training.
- Observe and comply with all occupational health and safety, environmental protection, trade practice and industry employment award requirements
- Act with good will toward your fellow industry peers, and respect their rights in the spirit of free enterprise.
- Strive for and promote the professionalism and advancement of your industry with the view to enhancing our collective reputation.