Carpet cleaning is not something you should take lightly. Any incorrect procedures indicative of an untrained and unqualified cleaner can lead to extreme problems that can be extremely costly to rectify in the long term. Some of these problems are:
• Rapid re-soiling,
• Carpets that look worse after cleaning than before,
• Irreversible damage to your carpet’s integrity or, at worst
• Danger to your health!
OHS&E Liability exposure is an issue for us all. Businesses and the public should ensure that service providers have an “OHS&E Management Plan” and more importantly, that it is implemented upon. Otherwise, the consequences may have far reaching repercussions, particularly on businesses who are responsible for commercial buildings or rental properties.
The Carpet Cleaning Association of WA (Inc) members take the above matter seriously.
This is a major area of difference between our members & most individual service providers.
Individually, our members have an “Active OHS&E Management Plan” – updated August 2016 – that ensures their equipment & practices are of high safety standards, hence reducing your exposure of liability risk.
Members can present the “Management Plan” upon request and as an added benefit, most members are also holders of the “Blue/White Card” (Safety Awareness Card).
You can rest assured that you will receive the service you were looking for when you decided upon a CCAWA member. Should an occasion arise where you don’t feel you have received the expected level of service, one phone call to the Association is all it will take for the technician concerned, should they wish to retain their right to membership, to rectify any problem arising from their attendance; this is OUR guarantee to YOU.
- Pre-Inspect your carpets before commencing
- Advise you of reasonable expectations
- Discuss any problems they may discover
- Advise you on what methods they intend to use
- Always seek to satisfy your expectations
- Always ensure the highest standards of safety, environmental outcomes and carpet hygiene
The CCAWA can help you! We can:
• Direct & assist you in obtaining your training and registration.
• Assist you in making your operation OHS compliant.
• Obtain better purchasing power for your insurances, chemicals and equipment.
• Provide active workshops, keeping you up to date in cleaning techniques.
• Help you to keep up to date with ever changing floor designs.
• The best networking of carpet, upholstery & tile cleaning technicians in WA ready to assist you in most situations.
•Assist in customer relations and/or disputes.
• Give you the best available assistance to help you market yourself.
For more information contact us here.
We’re currently recruiting untrained individuals interested in carpet cleaning Perth wide and throughout WA. Through the CCAWA mentoring program, we look to support and guide carpet cleaners along the path to obtaining qualified training.
Professional training by a qualified and experienced instructor can be arranged through the CCAWA and can be done as part of a group session or one-on-one personalised training, where theory and practical are combined to give you a running start to your carpet cleaning career
With as little as two weeks notice, you can organise a package to suit your training requirements.